On the first level shockingly strong shots of vivid colors – green, yellow, blue, and red - are intensely present.
- a spiral staircase,
- a green wall against furniture in bright primary colors (red, yellow, blue),
- wooden ceiling beams,
- decorated / artwork column,
- brick walls,
- silk covered walls,
- doors with yellow wood framing on the first level,
- sliding Japanese inspired screen doors on the upper level,
- and so on – make a ‘soup’ of completely unrelated and incompatible design elements that translates into a visual chaos.
Or, in other words: too many elements competing for or, rather distracting, one's attention.
Loft; New York, USA. Interior photos via Freshome